Skip to main content
Topic: asio drivers  (Read 223 times) previous topic - next topic

asio drivers

HI everybody

I downloaded asio drivers foobar to install on win 10 + dac magic 100 (on which I  already  installed the usb divers 2 suggested by Cambridge) connected to hi-fi system. tried several times to install it but clicking on Playback / Output I can see the Asio drivers listed but trying to Add New it opens the channel mapping editor page without any entries to edit.

then trying to listen to files,  I get the error message "Unrecoverable playback error: Could not initialize the driver" . It seems like the drivers are not correctly installed.

I'm going crazy. who can help me ?

Re: asio drivers

Reply #1
HI everybody

I downloaded asio drivers foobar to install on win 10 + dac magic 100 (on which I  already  installed the usb divers 2 suggested by Cambridge) connected to hi-fi system. tried several times to install it but clicking on Playback / Output I can see the Asio drivers listed but trying to Add New it opens the channel mapping editor page without any entries to edit.

then trying to listen to files,  I get the error message "Unrecoverable playback error: Could not initialize the driver" . It seems like the drivers are not correctly installed.

I'm going crazy. who can help me ?

Did you follow this document : https://techsupport.cambridgeaudio.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/200292252/Windows_ASIO_Set_Up_Guide.pdf

Wrong sample rate settings (S/PDIF related ) or reserved device may lead to initialization errors.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019