Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for small desktop stereo bluetooth speakers (Read 289 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for small desktop stereo bluetooth speakers

Small stereo bluetooth speakers for a desktop computer may not exactly be the audiophile's craving, but that's what I'm looking for. So far I've used Creative T12 Wireless speakers, which were the only ones I could find in the local consumer electronics market. OK for occasional listening, but: Might there be something a little more hifi out there?
Googling was not very helpful because I either find portable speakers like the JBL Flip or speakers that are way too large or massive sets with separate subwoofers, all of which I don't want.
Does anyone have a hint?

Re: Looking for small desktop stereo bluetooth speakers

Reply #1
Audio Pro makes a range of speakers with various wireless connections, including Bluetooth. Both portable single units (with/without batteries) and bookshelf/floorstanding models.

https://us.audiopro.com

I had the Addon T3 for a while, and was quite impressed by the sound quality from such a small speaker. The general build quality and finish was very nice as well.

Audioengine are also quite good in this segment. I had a set of their earlier speakers for a while, and quite liked them.

https://audioengineusa.com/

Reply #2
Thanks a lot.
The Addon T3 would be a single unit boombox I don't want.
The Audioengine HD3 look good and seem small enough, but I was hoping to spend no more than 200 Euros.

Reply #3
I have a pair of iLoud micro monitors and am very happy with them. I can't remember what I paid exactly but they were not far off your budget as i got an amazon warehouse deal. Tiny boxes, bluetooth and no sub required.  :D

Reply #4
I took a closer look at the Wavermaster Cube Mini Neo, especially since they can also be used with a cable if Bluetooth turned out to be not the best solution for my needs.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018