Skip to main content
Topic: Playback Statistics initalization failure: Unsupported format or corrupted file (Read 139 times) previous topic - next topic

Playback Statistics initalization failure: Unsupported format or corrupted file

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help me.  Today out of the blue I got the following error:

I have done a few searches but have not found much information about it.  How can I get rid of this problem?

Many thanks

Re: Playback Statistics initalization failure: Unsupported format or corrupted file

Reply #1
I suspect the database containing all the data is corrupted. The file is in index-data directory and is called C653739F-14B3-4EF2-819B-A3E2883230AE. If you have a backup you can try restoring the file. If there's no backup you can rename the file to a temporary name and allow the component to recreate a new one.

Re: Playback Statistics initalization failure: Unsupported format or corrupted file

Reply #2
I suspect the database containing all the data is corrupted. The file is in index-data directory and is called C653739F-14B3-4EF2-819B-A3E2883230AE. If you have a backup you can try restoring the file. If there's no backup you can rename the file to a temporary name and allow the component to recreate a new one.

Thank you for your reply.  I will try this. 

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019