Skip to main content
Topic: Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager (Read 629 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: [seemingly abando...

Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager

There is one behaviour about the iPod Classic [7th generation w/160GB] that I do not like. By default [or maybe it's the only way it works], if there is only one album for an artist, when you click on that artist the tracks for that one album are immediately displayed. I would like to see that album name and art displayed first [the way it would be if there was more than one album] and then, of course, I could select that album to see the tracks.

Is there anyway using the foo_dop to change this behaviour? Or, maybe some other MOD?

Re: Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager

Reply #1
[I am confused. I thought @musicmusic took over this topic? And, more recent replies had been made? What am I missing?]
Anyway, I used the "Compilation" tag in two different albums: "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (soundtrack)" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (soundtrack)". Only the latter displays in my iPod, Music>Compilation menu option? What am I missing?

Re: [seemingly abandonware] iPod manager

Reply #2
How did you set the compilation flag? Any differences in their artist and album artist tags?

(I think you just found a stray post BTW, the main topic is here.)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020