Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: [Suggestions / Wishlists] for future updates (Read 44082 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Suggestions / Wishlists] for future updates

Reply #325
Are there any plans for implementing Last/Libre.fm scrobbling in Mac/iOS apps? And/or plugin API so others can implement scrobbling?
Scrobbling on Android can be achieved using external apps since all music plays are exposed via system API, but on iOS such API doesn't exist so all apps have to implement scrobbling by themselves.

Reply #326
I second this question for macOS.
audiophile // FLAC and Opus user // using too many audio players

Reply #327
I was a long term user of mp3tag and started using foobar only because of a need to calculate crc's from various tag, but since then it's proven indispensable, and has allowed me to consolidate a workflow of many tools to just one, so thank you for such an elegant, configurable product.

My only request would be to make the Properties window dockable as a standard UI element. I'm currently using TagBox for that (see attached picture), but it hasn't been developed since 2011 so I'd rather move to a stock solution.

Oh, and I currently use Keyboard Shortcuts to simplify my editing workflow (clear tags, tag from musicbrainz, apply replaygain, rename e.t.c.) and if there's any way to string multiple actions together that would be cool.

Other than that I couldn't fault it!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021