Skip to main content
Topic: foo_beefweb - modern web interface (Read 10244 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_beefweb - modern web interface

Reply #50
Is there a problem with the way foo_beefweb stores the location of the root folder?

This is known issue, something is broken in how paths are manupilated.  ::)

As a workaround you can mount your drive in some directory, I think this should help.

Reply #51
Hi all, I've uploaded new version.
The changelog sounds very promising!
Thank you very much for giving us a great and easy way to control f2k via browser!

Reply #52
Hi all, I've uploaded new version.

Hello!

I registered on these forums just to express my gratitude. Thanks for the update, these changes are awesome. I especially like the ability to customize the columns.

Thanks for your effort!

//Erik

Reply #53
Just perfect! Thanks a lot for this pack!

Reply #54
Well may I ask more or less when should "local playback" be on the works :roolleyes:
In other words if the control remote features are mature enough.. and thank you so much!!

Reply #55
Thank you very much for this amazing component!!!

... just in case someone is searching for a way to give this amazing tool a more app like appearance on their android phone...  (instead of opening the browser + webpage all the time...) https://hermit.chimbori.com/  does a pretty good job :-)
however... something like a "progressive web app" (https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/progressive-web-apps-whats-big-deal/) would make this component close to perfect :-D

Reply #56
can you add some manipulation with multiple playlists?

Reply #57
Wow, this plugin rocks!  It's just so simple and perfect. Thank you so much. 

Reply #58
That would be much better if there are any mobile device control apps provided as well like Android apk and xapk, windows xap and appx, and iOS ipa files or publish to their app markets too, so I can make it auto pause my Foobar2000 playback while someone is phone calling me and I'm talking in voice phone, and I can config and add my "servers" (means Foobar2000 IPs) in a list to switch between more easily. And, with a real app I could place an icon in my app list, make it auto run behind the backstage as a service/daemon like other phone apps e.g. messenger or whatsapp, and I can switch its interface back immediately anytime.

Beside, better to integrate more with Foobar2000 Playlist Organizer component:
http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_plorg
Some people like me, organize and custom my own tree view of playlists inside with this very helpful component, so I don't have to search complicatedly inside plenty amount of playlists. I hope if beefweb interface will support and integrate that tree view into beefweb, so we could search that tree view with our Android devices or iphones remotely.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020