Skip to main content
Topic: Media Library Search vs. Playlist Viewer Window Inconsistencies (Read 149 times) previous topic - next topic

Media Library Search vs. Playlist Viewer Window Inconsistencies

I have noticed a few inconsistencies between the media library search and the playlist viewer windows in Foobar2000; I'm not sure if these are by design or possibly bugs.  I am running foobar2000 v1.4 beta 17 for reference.

• When I resize the windows, the column widths of the media library search shrink while the column widths of the playlist viewer stay the same.  I would prefer the column widths to always stay the same, but I'm not sure what the intended effect was.  Here's an image of what I mean:

Notice how the column widths of the media library search got smaller while the columns of the playlist viewer stayed the same.  I would prefer it if columns would stay the same in both cases.
  • Whenever I have a lot of columns in the playlist viewer and they're all spread out so that you cannot see them all, you get a horizontal scrollbar to see the other details columns.  This horizontal scrollbar does not appear in the media library search when the columns extend off screen, as illustrated below.

Re: Media Library Search vs. Playlist Viewer Window Inconsistencies

Reply #1
Hey, I also noticed this myself.  I'm also interested in keeping the column widths consistent.  Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix it?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018