Skip to main content
Topic: Just doing my part: Trump is an idiot (Read 2289 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Just doing my part: Trump is an idiot

Reply #25
He’s a projecting sociopath.

Started becoming fairly obvious to me when he said Hillary Clinton should be tested for drugs during the debates. It was he who was called into question due to his constant sniffling which he has done on many occasions since he became president.

Sure there are plenty of innocent reasons, but there has been a consistent pattern of projection ever since. Can’t help but wonder.

Oh and he is 6’3” and in perfect health, despite that pesky bone spur that kept him out of Vietnam.
Is 24-bit/192kHz good enough for your lo-fi vinyl, or do you need 32/384?

Reply #26
Oh and he is 6’3” and in perfect health, despite that pesky bone spur that kept him out of Vietnam.
I was searching for "bone spurs" stuff and found this cartoon.  I can't believe I'd already forgotten this stupid thing he said:

He is willfully ignorant and morally bankrupt.  Our great leader, everyone! #ANNUL45

Reply #27
Socially awkward. Woefully inept.

Didn’t he say he had fallen in love with a dictator who called him a dotard?
Is 24-bit/192kHz good enough for your lo-fi vinyl, or do you need 32/384?

Reply #30
Just finished watching HBO's Chernobyl and this quote sticks with me:

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, the debt is paid."

Trump lies a dozen times a day and almost half the country goes along with it.  This is not going to end well.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019