Skip to main content
Topic: Georgia: A dynamically generated fb2k theme (Read 14175 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia: A dynamically generated fb2k theme

Reply #75
Installed 1.1.5, new jscript panel, and all the new fonts. Still crashes on startup, but seems to work after a reload.

New dump of my console:
This is super helpful. I think it's some kind of weird race condition that I can't duplicate. Let's see if I can't fix it on your machine though.

Can you open up georgia-main.js and find function createButtonObjects

At the very top of the function, right after the line that is btns = [] there's a 4 line if-else block. Can you delete that block and replace it with:

if (ww <= 0 || wh <= 0) {
      return;
   } else if (typeof btnImg === 'undefined') {
      createButtonImages();
   }

Then close foobar and reopen and let me know if that fixes the problem.

Reply #77
It seems like it crashes for me when I try to view my library by folder structure;

https://imgur.com/a/A6Q59ym

It looks like it's something to do with LibraryTree that I think this skin uses;

http://i.imgur.com/YBmIWEM.png

The big issue is... I have no idea how to even make it stop trying to look via folder structure anymore. It's just an endless loop of crashing because I can't change it back.

Reply #78
The big issue is... I have no idea how to even make it stop trying to look via folder structure anymore. It's just an endless loop of crashing because I can't change it back.
Yup, I have a fix, and will push an updated version of the theme tonight or tomorrow. I was hoping for some feedback from some of the other people complaining about different crashes first, but will just go ahead and hope someone else can test it later.

Until that happens you can stop the crash happening by going into Panel Properties, and changing the value of "SYSTEM.View By" to 0 (or any other number lower than what it's currently set to).

Reply #79
v1.1.6 released. Let me know if you guys are still experiencing crashes.

I wasn't able to get a Spotify premium login. If someone is willing to share a password with me for a couple hours some day I wouldn't say no, but otherwise I'm not exactly sure how I can debug a baffling crash I can't reproduce.

Reply #80
Installed 1.1.5, new jscript panel, and all the new fonts. Still crashes on startup, but seems to work after a reload.

Installed 1.1.6 and the new enhanced play count. Startup crash now gone!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019