Skip to main content
Topic: Waveform Minibar (mod) (Read 5541 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waveform Minibar (mod)

Reply #75
Small Issue:

Seeking doesn't move the cursor on Pause, works only on resume.

Reply #76
I don't like the idea of replicating playlist context menus on unrelated components, khashayar. If I'll add context menu it will be for waveform related actions. If you have a habit of removing files from playlists and still want to perform actions on them, you might wish to consider adding keyboard shortcuts for those actions.

I fixed the position indication with seeking while paused. Side effect of earlier wish to stop all rendering when paused not to consume resources.

And I added initial support for Sergey77's wishes. The rendering stopping is bugged when using waveform rendering that follows selection, and I'm not sure I like the behavior. I'll attach a test version so people can test.

This component and External Tags are getting too complex. Too many bugs sneak in.

Reply #77
sorry for being a dummy, but how do actually get this to display once I've installed the plugin?  I'm using Columns UI in Foobar v1.3  (I loaded the correct version of the plugin for v1.3)

Reply #78
I don't like the idea of replicating playlist context menus on unrelated components, khashayar. If I'll add context menu it will be for waveform related actions. If you have a habit of removing files from playlists and still want to perform actions on them, you might wish to consider adding keyboard shortcuts for those actions.

I agree this would overcrowd the plugin.

What I was looking forward to mostly was the "Open Containing Folder" action, it might not be too irrelevant to the Waveform since it would open the location of the file that the Graph was generated from.

Reply #79
sorry for being a dummy, but how do actually get this to display once I've installed the plugin?  I'm using Columns UI in Foobar v1.3  (I loaded the correct version of the plugin for v1.3)
@krabapple, If you are using CUI then (as variant) right-click on toolbars and select it on drop-down menu as shown in the attached pic.

Reply #80
This component and External Tags are getting too complex. Too many bugs sneak in.
@Case,
but at the same time these components are improving, it is obvious. Thank you for your responsiveness to users! This is very precious for fb2k.

Reply #81
@krabapple, If you are using CUI then (as variant) right-click on toolbars and select it on drop-down menu as shown in the attached pic.

Ah, I see it now, thanks!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018