Skip to main content
Topic: Waveform Minibar (mod) (Read 20336 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waveform Minibar (mod)

Reply #175
Unless someone has broken something recently, foobar2000 tends to run well enough under Wine as well.
Zao shang yong zao nong zao rang zao ren zao.
To, early in the morning, use a chisel to build a bathtub makes impatient people hot-tempered.

Reply #176
Still no media key support for any desktop environment there, unless you manually add keyboard hotkeys in the desktop environment and point them to run Wine with the right prefix and foobar2000.exe with the right switches.

Reply #177
IIRC, in original waveform minibar, it was possible to remove dead entries.
It was useful especially if I wanted to rescan a file (because I modified it for example).

1) I remove my file from library
2) I use "Remove dead entries" menu
3) I put back my file
4) I play the file, letting Waveform Minibar rescanning my new file

For now I have 2 solutions: using a database editor (complicated) or deleting minibar.db file (easy but whole database will be rescanned again). I use the second choice each time tbh.

So I hope you'll find motivation to put this menu entry.
At first I though it was what was doing "sync minibar with library" before to understand it would scan all database for waveforms.

Reply #178
You can rescan a file from the right click context menu. Utilities -> Regenerate minibar waveform.

Reply #179
Meh... I've never seen this submenu. :/
Maybe you can include this entry in the contextual menu of panel ? Just in case I forgot.  :-[
Thanks for the answer and this perfect plugin.

Reply #180
Firstly thank you for the plugin, it works really well with a lot of customization.

Not sure how feasible this would be, it would be useful if I could only display the top half, one channel, of the waveform, as it works in rekordbox for example. So that's an option I request.

Reply #181
Firstly thank you for the plugin, it works really well with a lot of customization.

Not sure how feasible this would be, it would be useful if I could only display the top half OF one channel, of the waveform, as it works in rekordbox for example. So that's an option I request.
Soundcloud dispays like this as well, only the top part of the channel waveform in case my typo was misunderstood.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020