Skip to main content
Topic: Waveform Minibar (mod) (Read 11150 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waveform Minibar (mod)

Reply #125
Hi,
It may have been asked already: Would it be possible to have a transparency settings for custom colors, going from 0 to 255? It would allow a nice integration on custom-made themes.

Reply #126
I don't quite understand the request. If you make foobar2000 transparent all elements respect that. If you wish to mix the colors with the background color you can just calculate the desired value yourself.

Reply #127
Background image : ) I would like to put this waveform over the currently played cover artwork

Reply #128
Seems to be a hacky feature of some panel splitter component. I'll keep the request in mind but don't rely on it getting implemented.

Reply #129
Case: There's some old posts regarding the CUI panel stack component over in the Waveform Seekbar thread somewhere.
Back there I pretty much dismissed it as I couldn't figure out how to blend my D3D9 render targets and didn't want to bother with D2D/GDI.
Zao shang yong zao nong zao rang zao ren zao.
To, early in the morning, use a chisel to build a bathtub makes impatient people hot-tempered.

Reply #130
Yep, I understand for sure, thanks

Reply #131
The attached sample (WAV, 48 kHz, 32bit float, mono, 2 samples lenght) will make foobar2000 (1.4.5) hang when Waveform Minibar (mod) 1.0.25 is active:

Reply #132
Sorry for the trouble. The component was meant to upsample short tracks to get enough sample points but the feature was entirely broken. Uploaded a fixed version.

Reply #133
Hi Case!
Thanks for the update, works fine and troubleless :-)

I checked the new Cursor Width option and it is nice, but now, as we can change the width, we "need" another setting:
Code: [Select]
[x] transparent cursor
so a width 10 cursor looks fancy and not blocky 8-)

Reply #134
Sorry for the trouble. The component was meant to upsample short tracks to get enough sample points but the feature was entirely broken. Uploaded a fixed version.

Thanks! Working fine now!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019