Skip to main content
Topic: SACD plugin - can't find it....help please? (Read 2296 times) previous topic - next topic

SACD plugin - can't find it....help please?

Hi folks, forgive my ignorance I am new to all this. I have dowloaded foobar2000 following instructions* to connect my laptop and audiolab cd player/DAC. Says to download the SACD plugin but I cannot find it. I think I have downloaded the ASIO plugin but not entirely sure I got the right one ? (foo_out_asio.fb2k-component). Could someone point me at the right plugins please? Many thanks, I would be most grateful.

*Install Playback Software to Run PCM and DSD Audio Install and setup Foobar2000 in windows OS 1. Download Foobar2000 from official website, install Foobar2000 on windows. 2. Download the SACD plugin from official webstie.     a. Unzip  SACD plugin,     b. Click the .exe file to install,     c. Foobar will pop-up a windows, please click “Apply” to restart Foobar. 3. Download the ASIO plugin from official webstie.     d. Unzip  ASIO plugin,     e. Click the .exe file to install,     f. Foobar will pop-up a windows, please click “Apply” to restart Foobar.

Cheers, best wishes, Chris

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019