Skip to main content
Topic: foo_chronflow – Coverflow (Read 26926 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_chronflow – Coverflow

Reply #100
Recently updated from 0.4.5 to 5.1 and have an issue now: The displayed cover doesn't follow the played track anymore. When I start a song by double clicking it in a random self generated playlist (all files are in my media library) Chronflow won't automatically display the album playing anymore. I can chose an album in Chronflow and it will play in the chronflow-playlist though.

So the following stopped completely? Is it still activated in the settings? What happens when you focus the panel (click once anywhere in it) and press F6? That should focus the currently playing album.

Reply #101
Yes following doesn't work at all anymore. It is set to follow after 15 seconds (AFAIK this is default). I tried other values but didn't have success. Also pressing F6 doesn't have a visible effect.

I just backed up foobar2000 and with a fresh config the new version works. So probably something in my config is causing the trouble (still: it's odd that the old version still works okay).

I will now try to refresh my library and see if that changes something. 

Reply #102
Didn't work.

I think I will have to reset all settings and build my config new. I will copy old files until it doesn't work anymore and adjust the rest manually. So far I can say that neither the core configuration nor the columns_ui config seem to be an issue.

Reply #103
coverflow seems to stop WIN10-Volume-control-integration. 

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019