Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Biography Text, Album Info, Picture. www.last.fm (Read 26316 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: WSH Panel Mod scr...

Re: Biography Text, Album Info, Picture. www.last.fm

Reply #125
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to disable the ability to drag&drop the text around? It would be cool if the user could select the text instead of moving it around.

Re: Biography Text, Album Info, Picture. www.last.fm

Reply #126
1. The function of "Remap album name" will be fixed.
New metod to remap: Artist(Remaped Artist)*Album*Remaped Album.
2. I want add to this script my script "Get Covers (Artwork)..." to view external and embedded covers.

Is there a way to disable the ability to drag&drop the text around? It would be cool if the user could select the text instead of moving it around.
Sorry. I can not understand.
I.m. UR5EQF

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021