Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ? (Read 821 times) previous topic - next topic

Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ?

Hello,

Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ? I think 0.9 was the lastest version.

Thanky you.

Re: Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ?

Reply #2
What is the different between dsp nogaps and dsp skip silence ?

Reply #3
Who can upload continuator 0.9 ??? Because Gap Killer is different. Continuator is better.

Reply #6
I suspect that it's the version of foobar2000, not plugin.

Reply #7
No it is continuator 0.9. I had continuator 0.9 before. 0.9 and 0.6.1 have the same functions. 0.9 has only been adapted to the new foobars versions. Continuator 0.6.1 not working in foobar 1.5.4

Reply #8
No it is continuator 0.9. I had continuator 0.9 before. 0.9 and 0.6.1 have the same functions. 0.9 has only been adapted to the new foobars versions. Continuator 0.6.1 not working in foobar 1.5.4
I run on my F2K V 1.5.3 foo_dsp_continuator 0.6.1 as well, no appcrash and everything runs gapless.
Foobar2000 consuming files as well, music running non stop -  just feed him :)
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.
What is your OS?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021