Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Biography Discussion (Read 102092 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Biography Discussion

Reply #600
@wcs13 : next version has the features you requested a while ago + a fully configurable image resolution filter for artist photos
THANK YOU SO MUCH @WilB ! I was really hoping for it. I can't wait to try it and see how it works :)

Reply #601
Great news, looking forward to the next release.

Reply #602
Hello WilB~ Thanks your Beautiful Bio script.

I have a problem.
I use the biography script as a cover panel.
Sources / Cover:/ Front option shows embedded front cover.
But Sources / Cover: / Cycle above option does not show embedded cover that only have one front cover file.
For example Hot100 chart music files has a embedded front cover.

Bio script.js and SMP is latest version.

Reply #603
That's a bug I was aware of. It should be fixed in the next version.

Reply #604
Hi
Is it possible to save both artist biographies (AllMusic & LastFM) to the same folder but with a different file name. Also, the same for album reviews? If not, could you please consider this as a request for the next version.

Reply #605
I'd already done that for the next version!

Reply #606
Thanks. Looking forward to that new version.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021