Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: foo_flowin, Floating window for Default UI (Read 599 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_flowin, Floating window for Default UI

Description:
a component that host Default UI elements.

Features:
  • Create the Default UI Element floating window as you need.
  • Snap to screen edges and hide automatically.

Download:
https://github.com/ttsping/foo_flowin/releases

Re: foo_flowin, Floating window for Default UI

Reply #1
Hello!
When the window is hidden, it is not updated

Reply #2
Hi.  I've been playing around with your component and I am very impressed.  I prefer pop-up windows to tabs whenever possible and have been using pop-up panels, but it only supports components compatible with CUI and does not allow for editing or having multiple components within a single panel.  I've already created several new floating windows to replace tabs I used for different Facets views and plan to eventually convert all of my pop-up panels.  I was even able to create a small toolbar header panel to hold the extra buttons I needed to create since my main toolbar header is full.  So far the only issue I have seen is that snapping to screen edges doesn't seem to work, which really isn't a problem for me.  Thank you very much for this very useful component.

Reply #3
Hello!
Currently there is no hidden state, floating window was destroyed when closed.

Reply #4
Hi.  I've been playing around with your component and I am very impressed.  I prefer pop-up windows to tabs whenever possible and have been using pop-up panels, but it only supports components compatible with CUI and does not allow for editing or having multiple components within a single panel.  I've already created several new floating windows to replace tabs I used for different Facets views and plan to eventually convert all of my pop-up panels.  I was even able to create a small toolbar header panel to hold the extra buttons I needed to create since my main toolbar header is full.  So far the only issue I have seen is that snapping to screen edges doesn't seem to work, which really isn't a problem for me.  Thank you very much for this very useful component.
:(
yes, snap to edges may not work well when element has extra controls.

Reply #5
Hello!
Currently there is no hidden state, floating window was destroyed when closed.
Not closed, but hide automatically. When attached to the edge of the screen. If it is behind the screen, then the update does not take place. And when it appears when you hover the mouse, you have to update it manually.
I hope I translated it clearly)))

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020