Skip to main content
Topic: Re: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 489 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from foo_uie_lyrics3

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Is this based on the old foo_uie_lyrics2 ? If so, Good to see this going on - It's the best lyrics component i know of.

If not, Thanks for stepping up with a new one! Hopefully we see more regular improvements

I'll repot any bug i find.

Hi, I love lyrics epecially the timed ones and I wish to add to the playlist a new column showing the words LRC, TXTor N/A if there is a Lrc file with the same name of the mp3 file in the same directory or a txt file etc. I searched a lot for  a funtion like "isFile" to do that but any scripted file operatiĆ³n is in foobar2000 my last try was:

$if($isFile($left(%_path%,$sub($len(%_path%),4))'.'lrc),'LRC','TXT')

Reply #1
Is this based on the old foo_uie_lyrics2 ? If so, Good to see this going on - It's the best lyrics component i know of.

If not, Thanks for stepping up with a new one! Hopefully we see more regular improvements

I'll repot any bug i find.

Hi, I love lyrics epecially the timed ones and I wish to add to the playlist a new column showing the words LRC, TXTor N/A if there is a Lrc file with the same name of the mp3 file in the same directory or a txt file etc. I searched a lot for  a funtion like "isFile" to do that but any scripted file operatiĆ³n is in foobar2000 my last try was:

$if($isFile($left(%_path%,$sub($len(%_path%),4))'.'lrc),'LRC','TXT')
Is there a way to do that or are you thinking add the scripted file operation funtions to the title formatin rules?

Reply #2
This has been answered here and in the posts thereafter.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018