Skip to main content
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 191725 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1075
Hi @3dyd. I noticed that with the latest beta, support for /user/live links is broken. When I try to get the live stream with a /live link, the component will get the channel playlist instead of the stream. Example. https://www.youtube.com/user/Krelez/live

Reply #1076
foobar 1.4.3 crashes on youtube videos.
Youtube Source 3.0 beta 7, Windows XP sp3
----
reported on fy.3dyd.com w/o foobar dump files
I think there is a regression relative to the 2.X versions. If you leave a youtube track paused and you try to play it again after some hours, cpu spikes and foobar2000 becomes barely recoverable . In past versions it would popup the console  with read error (as the steam becomes expired), and  you could resolve it easily by just replaying the track from the beginning.

I might post sth more specific whenever I am able to track it better.

Reply #1077
Does foobar2000 with foo_youtube suppose to lock installed LAV Filters dll when it already set as managed? I notice when I have LAV installed, I would like to update it and same time foobar2000 was running, it forced me to close foobar2000. I did this because I wanted to copy LAV from Program Files to managed folder.

edit: Okay, I didn't see on status, it show system, alt. So does it prefer LAV on system by default?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019