Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: JScript Panel (Read 101209 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JScript Panel

Reply #500
I have updated version 2.4.0 to 2.5.0. The images in the biography (Biography 0.9.0.5 by WilB) panel have stopped scrolling. Photos are uploaded to the folder, but only one is shown or not at all.

Reply #502
Yes, it also seems incompatible with the UI Hacks component. When editing scripts directly in the panels themselves, the player crashes.

Reply #503
Can't reproduce - works for me.

FWIW, I have access to crash reports submitted via the foobar2000 troubleshooter so everyone should use it where possible.

Reply #504
Yes, these are not UI Hacks. I started removing the components one at a time and checked each time. After removing the "foo_wave_seekbar" component, the crashes stopped.

Reply #506
I have the "Punto Switcher" keyboard layout switch installed and always running. If I try to switch the layout in the JS panel with the keys, it hangs. This was not the case in version 2.4.0.

Reply #507
I have no idea what you're on about. And there have been no changes to key handling since v2.4.0.

Reply #508
I cannot change the input language in the script editing window using the "Shift + Alt" keys when the "Punto Switcher is an automatic language switch of the input text" program is running.

Reply #509
Well whatever the problem, it's far beyond my capabilities to "fix". Thanks for your help reporting those other bugs but I can't do anything about this.

My only suggestion is to have a preprocessor section that doesn't change and use an external editor to make changes to the imported .js files and reload whenever edits are made.

Reply #511
lol .... RemoveDuplicatesByFormat

On SMP that took me 400 lines of code, it would have been great to see it before! Thanks

Reply #512
It only takes a few lines for SMP to give the same results. One iteration over the handle list modifying it in place...

Code: [Select]
var items = fb.GetLibraryItems();
var tfo = fb.TitleFormat("%artist% - %title%");
var i = 0;
var set = new Set(); // SMP only, can't do this with JSP
while (i < items.Count) {
    var str = tfo.EvalWithMetadb(items[i]);
    if (set.has(str)) {
        items.RemoveById(i);
    } else {
        set.add(str);
        i++;
    }
}

Reply #513
Wow, I totally missed that option. A pity I didn't mention it before, but thanks! Much faster too, I will update my scripts with that.

Reply #514
Hi, I use the JScript Panel 2.5.1 component and "YouTube Track Manager 3.9.5.4" When creating the tags album, it is not displayed correctly.If you manually change UTF-8 to UTF-8 with the specification, the playlist starts to display correctly.With earlier versions of JScript Panel, everything is displayed correctly
YouTube Music

Reply #515
Everyone using WilB's scripts should be using the Spider Monkey Panel versions by now.

But FWIW, I always test text conversion on a whole bunch of multi-language files and the current version of JSP has no issue with Cyrillic characters that I can see.

If using foo_tags and that expects UTF8 with BOM then that would be a problem as that functionality was removed in v2.3.0 ages ago. The component now writes UTF8 without BOM only.

Reply #516
Thanks for the clarification
YouTube Music

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021