Skip to main content
Topic: foo_chronflow – Coverflow (Read 34390 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_chronflow – Coverflow

Reply #125
Hey, i have this message when i want to install the componenet: Could not load component "foo_chronflow-master.zip": Unsupported format or corrupted file.
Thanks.

Reply #127
Is there any way this can display artwork from a folder based the track rather than an album? Quite a lot of tracks are singles, and (depending on the grouping setting) it tries to add them all to the first single, to make an album that doesn't exist. I tried replacing the 'No Cover Image' with a URL to the artwork folder, ending in \%artist% - %title%, but it didn't like it! Or, can a different code be entered into the Database filter box? Also, what is the grouping syntax for %album% when there is one, otherwise %track%?? Thanks for a lovely piece of FB2K input!

Reply #128
Sorry, I didn't quite get what you are asking for. Do you want one "album" per single? Then you need to change your grouping settings accordingly.

Reply #129
Sorry, I didn't quite get what you are asking for. Do you want one "album" per single? Then you need to change your grouping settings accordingly.
Thanks for the response. That's part of it, but it's more the 'album art'. When the track is a single, I'd prefer that the artwork was for that track only, preferably sourced from the FB2K Artwork standard: <A:\SongImages\$stripprefix(%filename%.jpg>. At the moment, it groups all singles by the artist from one year into an 'album' and shows them under the first track's artwork. The grouping regime is <[$stripprefix(%artist%,the)][%date%][%album%]>, display syntax is <%artist%$crlf()[%album%]>. This all works great for albums, but not singles...

Reply #130
You need to replace [%album%] with $if2(%album%,%title%)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020