Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tagging with Foobar2000 (Read 1193 times) previous topic - next topic

Tagging with Foobar2000

Hello guys. I have been using CueTools to split .flac, .wav, whatever into flac tracks for a long while. I installed Foobar2000 to rip a TAK into FLAC and it does the job very well. I even think it does everything way better than CueTools. Do you agree or think I should stay with CueTools? What I like about it is that it helps you with tags to choose more than once and you can choose whichever you like, maybe there's a way to put that feature in Foobar2000? That, and the ability to have the flac files automaticly tagged (as in .flac filenames, not the metatags) are the only two things I like from CueTools, the simplicity. If there's a way to do this with Foobar too, the same way, I could delete CueTools and keep Foobar who seems to rip and work better.

I am first asking, what do you guys recommend me, to keep CueTools or Foobar 2000? If I keep Foobar2000, how do I make it to have the things I want of CueTools (the simplicity and to be able to choose more than one place to tag and be informed first of the tag info, and then, to have the filename of the .flac be the same of the title, instead of the name of the original audio that was splitted.