Skip to main content

Topic: lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released (Read 34343 times) previous topic - next topic

• naturfreak
  • [*][*][*]
lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released
Reply #100
Addendum:
For clarification: I meant a tag that is not present in the audio source file.

• Nick.C
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released
Reply #101
Maybe a feature request for converter in f2k? Add a user defined tag to the converted files.

.... or simply click on one track in the converter output dislog box, CTRL-A, right-click, properties, first tab, double click in a free cell at the bottom left, enter "lossyWAV settings" in the "Field name:" field, select Single Value, enter the settings themselves in the "Single Value" field. Not as clean as adding a tag automatically - but possible now.
  • Last Edit: 07 January, 2016, 02:42:02 PM by Nick.C
lossyWAV -q X -a 4 -s h -A --feedback 2 --limit 15848| FLAC -5 -e -p -b 512 -P=4096 -S-

• sundance
  • [*][*][*]
lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released
Reply #102
As suggested earlier by Case, I do it like that:
In foobar's converter settings, edit the FLAC output format setting you use with LossyWAV where you change encoder to "Custom".
Then add this string to parameters line: -T "LossyWav-Setting=Processed with lossyWAV (standard)" (or the switches you used).
This will add a custom tag "LossyWav-Setting" to your LossyFLAC files after encoding.

• alter4
  • [*][*][*]
lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released
Reply #103
The way I do it.
Code: [Select]
/D /C d:\tools\foobar2000\lossywav\lossyWAV  - --quality high --silent --stdout|d:\tools\foobar2000\flac - -b 512 --tag "lossywav profile=high" -8 -s -o%d --ignore-chunk-sizes

• naturfreak
  • [*][*][*]
lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released
Reply #104
Thanks for all your help and support.

Re: lossyWAV 1.4.0 Released
Reply #105
I think it is time to change:
-o%d
to
-o %d
in the usage description! 
This, that I wrote earlier, has been a problem under Wine and Linux. Does this change make any problem on real Windows?