Skip to main content
Topic: foo_convolve - Impulse response convolver (Read 293204 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_convolve - Impulse response convolver

Reply #150
Great plug Garf.  Is it a zero-latency design?  If no, is the clean audio path (Mix Adjust = 0%) latency compensated?  There is strong phase issue with my own impulses for (say) Mix = 50% (it's possible they need editing).

BTW, I'd also love it if I could use different impulses for each sample rate (in my case it's for headphone or room corrections).
Author of -Wavpack4Wavelab- and -CheckWavpackFiles-

Reply #151
I have downloaded the Convolver component, with the hopes of auditioning some IR guitar cabs, but I have no idea how to use it. It appears to be installed but I can't find any mention of it apart from the under the "Installed Components" window. Can anyone help me please?

Reply #152
Preferences > DSP > right panel > double clic

Reply #154
aliendough:  You might want to try the newer foo_dsp_convolver available here:  https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,85107.0.html

Has improvements over the other one and the settings are easily handled like most Foobar DSP's, i.e. add to the "Active" DSP component list and click the "..." button.

Reply #155
I tried to download the convolver plugin, but I don' t know how to inastall it. It appears in the list of componets but it is dark and I can't see Dsp in the list to the left.
Can anybody help me ?
Thanks

Reply #156
Are you talking about foo_dsp_convolver as I linked to above?  Once you have downloaded foo_dsp_convolver.fb2k-component, go to your "Components" window in Foobar preferences, hit the "Install" button, and select the file.  Then "Apply" to restart.  Same as other standard components.  Then it will show up as "Convolver (gapless)" in your Available DSPs list.

Reply #157
I was talking of the standerd plugin. I have now succeded in installing it.
Thanks

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019