Skip to main content
Topic: File Integrity Verifier (foo_verifier) (Read 4068 times) previous topic - next topic

File Integrity Verifier (foo_verifier)

About this very useful component: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_verifier

Hello Peter,

thank you for this useful component.

Would it be possible to make all the colums sortable ?

In a situation, like in the screenshot, it would be very easy/quickly possible to jump to the one file which has problems.

=> Sort for STATUS or WARNING and jump with keyboard shortcut to the end (or begin) of the list to immediately see the file with problem.

Now, we have to search/scroll/browse a long time to find that one single problem file.

Thank you.

Re: File Integrity Verifier (foo_verifier)

Reply #2
Since 1.5 beta 10 only one CPU core/thread is used (in beta 9 all 4 cores / 8 threads).

Reply #3
All feedback noted.

Beta 10 bug breaking Verifier acknowledged and fixed for beta 11, thanks for reporting.

Reply #5
All threads are used again in version 1.3 beta 1.
Sortable columns are working well (nice feature).
Ctrl+A bug seems to be fixed (I never noticed that before).
Perfect!

Maybe one small cosmetic remark:
Everytime the Verify dialogue is open, the dialogue and column widths are reset to their initial value (even if I adjust them before), producing a horizontal slider for only a small area (see fuffi's screenshot with Ctrl+A bug). So a higher value for default dialogue width would be nice (or remembering the adjustments).

Reply #7
1.3 beta 2 works perfectly. Thank you!

Reply #8
@Peter  with the fixes un beta 11 can we no go back to using the stable version or will 1.3 go official soon

Reply #9
New results view, with sorting.
Fixed Ctrl+A glitch.
Thank you, its working great now!

Btw:
 I had a keyboard-shortcut set to CTRL+A (Global NO, Type MAIN) bound to EDIT -> SELECT ALL and the glitch still occured until I removed that shortcut.
Dunno, why I had this shortcut in the first place, because this function seems to be f2k internal (maybe it was not back in the days....).

Reply #10
That doesn't seem fair. I've been hoping the Converter Setup would remember column sizes for at least 40 years now :)

As much as I love fb2k, some days resizing the columns does make me feel a little suicidal. ;)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019