Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %last_played% every ? (Read 1476 times) previous topic - next topic

%last_played% every ?

When i use %last_played% in custom column i see every "?".
how to do?
you can see the date of the last play?
(excuse me for other post wrong).

%last_played% every ?

Reply #1
it seems those files where never played. do you have playback statistics component installed? if you installed it today, then your statistics will be empty... you need to have history gathered after component was installed.

%last_played% every ?

Reply #2
And to avoid the question mark for tracks which have never been played put the %last_played% into square brackets,

Code: [Select]
[%last_played%]

as advised by Daeron here.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

%last_played% every ?

Reply #3
I did not think it was necessary to add a plugin but the information was already contained in the History panel.

%last_played% every ?

Reply #4
the information was already contained in the History panel.

Yes, the History panel (foo_navigator) is also able to provide information when a track has been played the last time, but it can handle only up to a maximum of 999 entries (the Playback Statistics component does not have such limitation) and it uses its own Titleformatting syntax, not %last_played%.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

%last_played% every ?

Reply #5
%_history_date%
ty