Skip to main content
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 198122 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1100
With contextmenu_manager::init_context_ex you also specify the caller GUID that would be passed then as p_caller argument in contextmenu_item_node methods. Predefined callers can be found in contextmenu_item class declaration.

Method contextmenu_manager::init_context(handle_list) passes contextmenu_item::caller_undefined (null GUID) as p_caller. Current implementation of Copy nodes in foo_youtube ignores unknown callers. That's why these nodes do not appear. Such check does not seem to make sense in this case so I will probably remove it in next update.

@arch21
Ok, thank you.

Reply #1101
foobar2000 can't load channel and playlist, I don't remember when but I believe it could do it.
Console
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Youtube source report

I also try with fresh portable but it is fine. Something wrong with my installed foobar2000.  Help me to find the cause of this issue. thanks.

I see unnamed legacy decoders come with foo_youtube 3.1. What is this?

Reply #1102
Okay, I found it, issue comes from latest External Tags components (1.0.30), by disabling the writer, I can load channel or playlist.
@Case could you check this? foo_youtube load channel or playlist works well with previous version (1.0.29)

Reply #1103
Fixed.

Reply #1104
It is working fine now to load channel or playlist. Thanks.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019