Skip to main content
Topic: Waveform Minibar (mod) (Read 8643 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Waveform Minibar (mod)

Reply #101
The component downloads appear to work when initiated from foobar2000.org, but not from foobar2000.com, which I wasn't even aware pointed at the correct site.

Reply #103
The component downloads appear to work when initiated from foobar2000.org, but not from foobar2000.com, which I wasn't even aware pointed at the correct site.

Fixed now.

Reply #104
Thanks for an excellent Foobar2000 component.

Would it be possible to have the 'mouse wheel notch seeks ahead/back' value at 1 second?
Secondly, the seekbar line/cursor is 3 pixels thick. How about an option to choose between thickness of 1-3 pixels?

Reply #105
The cursor width was set that way as it looked most decent. Minibar was never meant to have too much configuration...
Allowing thinner cursor will require coming up with nicer alphablending method. I'll attach a modified version here that allows finer seek control and has hard-coded thin cursor for you to test. But it really requires a new renderer.

Edit: test version removed.

Reply #106
The cursor width was set that way as it looked most decent. Minibar was never meant to have too much configuration...
Allowing thinner cursor will require coming up with nicer alphablending method. I'll attach a modified version here that allows finer seek control and has hard-coded thin cursor for you to test. But it really requires a new renderer.

Many thanks for the mod. I highly appreciate it. I noticed that the cursor seems to be blinking, regardless of FPS settings.
I guess  this is the unintentional rendering effect that you are referring to, and by increasing the width of the cursor the blinking goes away.

Reply #107
New version released with the seek accuracy improvements, cursor width configuration and improved cursor rendering.

Reply #109
I have missed a quick method to switch between linear and logarithmic scales so I added a context menu with link to settings and a way to swap mode.

Reply #111
Case,
Waveform Minibar (mod) component is perfect. I use it with pleasure.
Thank you very much!

Reply #112
@Case Cursor width changes in 'halt processing' mode like that:

Reply #113
Thanks, fixed. The no-waveform case still used old render code.

Reply #114
Thanks go to you!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019