1. Option to autosave foobar database on changes (if it contain few songs) and option to autosave every n-minits, also button 'Save DB'.
2. May be add ability of two DB ? e.g. one - network storage for all users and everyone also has its own db, and all have automaticaly new storage DB. I think it would be useful.
3. Add %_filesize% (to display in playlist and in file info tab) and %_filedate% (to sort by this).
4. Bug: Replaygain -> editing file tags -> masstagger/rename files => some files 'lost' replaygain info (but it is still in file !). Some files - mean e.g. 2 from 29. After I 'replygained' it again, this don't change. So, problem with DB.
5. foo_snizzle - Curi0us_George, can you make interface much smaller (as dbsearch) and add option to hide top listbox ?
Unfortunately, there will be no foo_shizzle development for some time. A large portion of the code was lost, and I honestly don't feel like rewriting it right now.
I don't know if I'll be doing anything to the gui when I get back to work on foo_shizzle.
I'm pretty sure %_filesize% has already been debated a bit. Do a search...