Hosted Forums => foobar2000 => General - (fb2k) => Topic started by: Peter on 2019-07-17 19:56:44
- Fixed Selection Properties panel showing blank content in some cases.
- Properties dialog: made some column widths remembered.
- Properties dialog: made album art import/export dialogs begin in the folder of the audio file.
- Properties dialog: restored sanity of Details group order.
- Properties dialog: other minor fixes.
- Screen reader compatibility fixes for new list controls
- File Operations: fixed disappearing windows on Windows 10 1809 and newer.
- Properties dialog: fixed crashing on single CPU core machines.
- Properties dialog: tab order sanity fix.
- Properties dialog: made '+ add new' field list autocomplete not exclude already-present fields.
- File Operations: fixed crash bug related to delete command.
- Made stack overflow crashes produce a crash report instead of just making foobar2000 die quietly.
- Amended Enter key handling in various new list controls.
- Screen reader compatibility fixes, made checkboxes in new list controls presented properly.
- Experimental visual style changes on various new list controls.
- Fixed beta 3 regression with wrong rendering of selection in some of list controls, most notably Default UI playlist.
- Updated enter key handling in DSP Manager.
- Experimental visual style changes on various new list controls.
- Properties dialog: better auto sizing of columns in Metadata & Details.
- Properties dialog: less glitchy embedding of tab content in tabs.
- Properties dialog: re-styled '+ add new' button.
- Restored enter key to open decoder configuration in Preferences / Decoding.
- Fixed embedded cuesheet handling regressions (since 1.5 beta).
- Screen reader compatibility fixes, made list group headers presented correctly.
- Fixed visual glitches when scrolling various lists (beta 5 regression).
- Fixed incorrect automatic sizing of columns in Properties dialog.
- Fixed incorrect shuffle behavior forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,117923)
- Fixed Album List multi-selection regression forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,117947)
- Attempted fix for DirectSound lockups after PC hibernation forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,117913)
- Made Album Art Viewer picture loading+resizing asynchronous.
- Removed the much hated behavior of nulling current selection info (album art, selection properties) when nothing has focus.
- Fixed M4A album art handling regression forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,117914)
- Added lyrics3 tag reader for MP3 files tagged with old/obscure software.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts for Yes/No buttons etc not working in some of MessageBox-type dialogs forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118000)
- Fixed album art crash on malformed picture data (beta 7 regression).
- Fixed selection properties not following playback when nothing is focused (beta 7 regression) forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,117958)
- Improved performance of updating tags on the now-playing track.
- Made show_preferences() and various methods accept advanced preferences item GUIDs alongside preferences page GUIDs. This means that components can now have 'configure' links/buttons open Advanced Preferences locations.
- New programming interfaces: input_info_filter (for foo_external_tags) and input_playback_shim (for foo_skip), new SDK will be published shortly.
- Fixed bugs in lyrics3 tag reader introduced with beta 7.
- Converter: Added Opus encoder selection for --music / --speech modes.
- Fixed beta 8 crash regression.
- Various issues related to reporting exact playback position have been fixed. Wave seekbar style components show exact position with skip silence DSP active and similar.
- Fixed Default UI Playlist View last column layout glitch regression forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118057).
- Fixes in new programming interfaces for foo_external_tags.
- Removed lyrics3 tag support other than removal via 'Remove Tags' - as it was causing more trouble than it was worth.
- Default UI Album Art view regression fixes.
- Cuesheet handling regression fixes.
- DirectSound output workarounds for stuck playback on disconnected/locked device.
- Properties dialog album art manipulation fixes.
- Properties dialog autocomplete behaviors changed.
- Fixed a bug causing certain components built using old foobar2000 SDK to fail to decode audio if certain new components are installed.
- Fixed beta 10 regression causing File Integrity Verifier not to use multiple threads for scanning.
- File size optimizations.
- Library Preferences: fixed missing double-click-on-folder.
- Support for latest External Tags component.
- Fixed preserve-file-timestamp bugs.
- Fixed missing file-not-found error message. forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118093)
- Fixes for bad interaction between pre-1.4-SDK components and track info filters.
- Fixed possible rare shutdown crash with certain components installed.
- Playlist behavior fix. forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,117423)
- Fixed metadb edit callbacks not being fired in some conditions.
- Removed transacted filesystem support. There are no known benefits to it and even Microsoft documentation says not to use it.
- Fixed track info filters (foo_external_tags) vs MP3 remove-tags.
- Made track info filters (foo_external_tags) enabled by default once installed.
- FLAC 1.3.3
- Made WavPack/DSD MD5 visible - using another field so Verifier doesn't try to verify it.
- Enabled embedded cuesheet support for MP3 files.
- New list control in various Converter dialogs.
- Prettier startup UI picker upon installation of a new UI component.
- Made possible to check for updates of components listed but not hosted on foobar2000.org.
- Changed Properties dialog autocomplete behaviors forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118154)
- Attempted workaround for reported shutdown lockup forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118149)
- Changed order of FLAC metadata block to mitigate bugs in Windows 10 forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118153)
- Fixed non-decoding of specific Ogg Vorbis files forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,115445)
- Workaround for slow seeking in Matroska files.
- Fixed beta 13 regression causing Verifier to incorrectly flag MP3 files as problematic forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118166)
- Fixed regressions in components updater dialog, manifesting themselves when you close & reopen the dialog.
- Fixed bad behavior of properties dialog when cancelling initial info load forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,118185)
- Fixed more regressions in components updater dialog.
- Fixed missing keyboard shortcuts in new yes/no/ok/cancel type dialogs forum thread (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=118186)
The hopefully last beta. Meh.
- Reverted DirectSound changes that seem to cause trouble for some users.
- Improved playback position reporting accuracy with complex DSP configurations, for better operation of Wave Seekbar type components.
- Made strange/malformed MP4 files not refuse to play entirely if the first audio frame can't be decoded.
- List control behavior and screen reader compatibility fixes.
- Fixed beta 17 DirectSound crash regression
- Screen reader compatibility improvements
- Made preserve-file-timestamp work with MP3 tag types operations.
- Fixed a long-time bug with erratic behavior of audio output device selection.
- Fixed a regression causing incorrect playback time, or even incorrect playing track to be shown after changing DSP settings in mid-playback.
- Made preserve-file-timestamp work with old album art manipulation context menu commands.
- Fixed beta 20 crash bug regressions related to changing DSP settings.
- Fixed resampler DSP crashing when asked to resample to 0 Hz.
- File Operations: added pause.
- File Operations: more consistent behaviors when cancelled while moving files.
- File Operations: made file modification time etc transferred when copying files.
- Fixed flashing current-item display in generic progress window.
- Included new Visual Studio runtime libraries.