What I really want is a simple, one click solution to playing music on my PC. I have playlists, so what I want to do is:
1. Double-click on a playlist (Windows 10 - f2k is default player)
2. Have f2k open, load playlist and start playing
What I don't want to do is:
1. Double-click on a playlist
2. Go to f2k on the monitor
3. Click the first of the old tracks that were in f2k from last time
4. Shift+click the last of the old tracks
5. Right-click to a menu to remove tracks
6. Click Remove tracks
7. Click on first track to start songs playing
Am I out of luck with f2k?
It seems as simple as two options:
1. Clear playlist on exit (which lots of people seem to be looking for)
2. Play song on open
Any help would be appreciated toward a 1-click solution
Implement an empty `on_mouse_rbtn_up` callback that returns `true`. (...)
Thank you very, very much
May anybody of you can test Electri-Q if its running with George Yohng .. that would be nice: http://www.pcjv.de/VST/Electri-Q_Install_1.8.8.exeI have a pretty severe high-freq hearing loss and use Electri-Q to compensate in Foobar.
I think it's a great equalizer, very transparent and i have detected no clipping, etc. To that end, my curve is -10db, with max boost at 0db (as shown on the equalizer, I don't have any way to actually measure it.) You can create any curve you desire with it.
However, since the developer abandoned it, the program is very buggy - presets often don't work, and initial setup is not easy.
Would be nice if the developer fixed the bugs, but I like it overall.
Works fine here with the Yeong wrapper.
Not sure what other markdown readers are available - I used Visual Studio Code.
Is there a way to disable the default context menu (and NOT replacing it with another) ?Implement an empty `on_mouse_rbtn_up` callback that returns `true`. Corresponding docs: https://theqwertiest.github.io/foo_spider_monkey_panel/assets/generated_files/docs/html/module-callbacks.html#~on_mouse_rbtn_up