Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Extraneous necropost (17 y.o. topic), digressive] Decompressing FLAC files to WAVs (Read 994 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Decompressing FLAC fi...

[Extraneous necropost (17 y.o. topic), digressive] Decompressing FLAC files to WAVs

a classic case for people who have nothing to say on the merits of the "geeks press the newbie" series.
unfriendly to the forum - asking a question automatically becomes a beginner, and giving an answer is necessarily a geek.
Just because you know how to use a PC doesn't mean you invented it.
By the way, I'm from the Russian Federation, which means I'm hacking your PC right now.

Re: [Extraneous necropost (17 y.o. topic), digressive] Decompressing FLAC files to WAVs

Reply #1
a classic case for people who have nothing to say on the merits of the "geeks press the newbie" series.
unfriendly to the forum - asking a question automatically becomes a beginner, and giving an answer is necessarily a geek.
Just because you know how to use a PC doesn't mean you invented it.
By the way, I'm from the Russian Federation, which means I'm hacking your PC right now.
There is an increased chance that the original poster died by now. XD
Oh while youre at it you might be interested in my Gliere - Collection. Also got some russian movie rips.