Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [1.4b3] locking the toolbar shifts things around (Read 790 times) previous topic - next topic

[1.4b3] locking the toolbar shifts things around

i like to line up the vertical divider at the right side of the volume slider with one of my splitters in the main window. in 1.3.17 and previous versions i could unlock the toolbar, line up the volume divider, then lock it again and everything would magically stay in place. in 1.4b3 when i lined up the divider and locked the toolbar, everything shifted to the left. the "order" or the "output" selector seems to be growing, depending on what i have at the far right.

Re: [1.4b3] locking the toolbar shifts things around

Reply #1
I think this happens when the "handles" to drag the toolbar items around disappear when you lock the toolbar. I couldn't figure out how to edit my post, but I wanted to post this update. This still happens in 1.4b6.

Re: [1.4b3] locking the toolbar shifts things around

Reply #2
...and this also happens in 1.3.17 and 1.1.18 for example. So, nothing new.