Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why I've to log in every time? (Read 4436 times) previous topic - next topic

Why I've to log in every time?

No HA cookies were deleted. But I still have to login every time I come here. And yes, when I log in I chose "Remember me on this computer".

Using win2k, IE6.

What gives? Thx 

Reply #1
I don't know, but it has to be something with the settings on your pc.  I've used IE4-6 on win98-xp on this site, as well as Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, etc..  All log in and stay that way just fine.

Reply #2
You should put the page that appears after you login in your favourites, not just http://www.hydrogenaudio.org. That works for me.

Menno

Reply #4
In my favourite there is also a &s= with a long string behind it, that's probably the session id or something. See if you have that too in the address bar after you login and add that one to your favourites.

Menno