Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Make a list of all albums I've ever fully listened (Read 999 times) previous topic - next topic

Make a list of all albums I've ever fully listened

Could any type of foobar wizardry achieve this? For aid, I have the <play count> tag. The idea would be to calculate something like: "all songs on this album contain at least 1 <play count>" and then I suppose, put them on a playlist, or display them on the album list menu.

If not, any other program you guys think could help?

Re: Make a list of all albums I've ever fully listened

Reply #1
Use foo_facets and enable a statistics columns showing plays per album. Then sort by column header to group all albums with 0 plays together. Then you can select the rest to make a playlist.

edit: just realised I wasn't awake when replying. What I said only works if there is at least one play per album, not every track.

Re: Make a list of all albums I've ever fully listened

Reply #2
Not sure I got it but I hadn't thought of this. So on ELPlaylist I stored all tracks by playcount, removed the ones with 0 playcount, and then sorted all tracks again by album. The result includes, for example, albums of 10 tracks, showing with only 3 tracks (obviously because I haven't heard the remaining 7 ones) I don't want these on the list because these are albums I haven't heard entirely. Is there any way to quickly weed these cases out or will I have to, for each one, "open containing folder" > see how many tracks there are > manually remove it from playlist if it has more tracks than I've listened to?