Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do I keep appropriate track information? (Read 2694 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I keep appropriate track information?

I am using EAC to rip my FLAC files. I have designated approprate naming schemes and such; however, after decompressing a FLAC file to WAV using FLAC Frontend, I went under properties of the WAV file and there was no track information (except the name of the file). I opened the WAV file in WMP and it played perfectly, but there was no corresponsding track information. How do I rip my FLAC files with appropriate track information?

- Benjamin -

How do I keep appropriate track information?

Reply #2
FLAC frontend does not transfer tag information to wave files.  Try dBpoweramp instead.

MY FLAC files have all the track information though, right? I mean...Right-Click > Properties on a FLAC file doesn't show me anything like an a MP3 file does.