Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 523698 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #775
Code: [Select]
$font(,12,)
$drawtextex(%date%,0,0,$sub(%el_width%,10),%el_height%,119-119-130,vcenter right)

if the theme you downloaded didn't have the ELPlaylist documentation with it, then you should download it yourself. it's bundled with the component.

Reply #776

There's some artwork which actually exist but cannot display.

$puts(art_work_file,$if2($findfile($directory_path(%path%)\cover.jpg),%el_foobar2000_path%\skins\z0q0vk\disc.png))
$puts(album_art_height,$mul($div(100,$getimagewidth($get(art_work_file))),$getimageheight($get(art_work_file))))

$drawblurrect(15,0,100,$get(album_art_height),0-0-0-100,3)
$imageabs(15,0,100,,$get(art_work_file))

But the code below works:

$puts(art_work_file,$if2($findfile($directory_path(%path%)\cover.jpg),%el_foobar2000_path%\skins\z0q0vk\disc.png))
// a line added:
$imageabs(15,0,100,,$get(art_work_file),nodisplay)
$puts(album_art_height,$div($mul(100,$getimageheight($get(art_work_file))),$getimagewidth($get(art_work_file))))

$drawblurrect(15,0,100,$get(album_art_height),0-0-0-100,3)
$imageabs(15,0,100,$get(album_art_height),$get(art_work_file),)

Can someone explain why? Thanks!

Reply #777
Hi can anyone tell me how to add a progression bar to the currently playing track?
something like this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can this be done in ng playlist?

Thanks in advance for any help guys :)

past in per second (ELplaylist) and go

$drawrect(78,0,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$sub(%el_width%,78),%_length_seconds%),%el_height%,10-200-200-100,50-250-250-220,) 

Reply #778
Hello!
Is it possible to setup my ELPlaylist the the way it would automaticaly sort tracks in it? If no, is there a playlist viewer that allows me to do that?
Edit: as I see, by default ELPlaylists sorts tracks by title, and I'd like it to sort by track number.
Thanks!

Reply #779
Hey everyone!

I'm having a little problem with my playlist and I hope someone can help me
Here is what my playlist looks like at the moment:

http://imageshack.us/f/84/sansrevj.jpg/

As you can see, double albums are grouped in two parts: if there are 2 discs, clicking on the first part will open the first disc (if that makes sense)
when I open the whole album, here is what happens:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/sansrece.jpg/

Basically, I want to keep that separation between the 2 albums, but only when the whole album is "open". when it is "closed", I want it to be displayed like the others, like this:

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?pag...oad&newlp=1
(would be a lot nicer wouldn't it  )

Hope my question was clear.
Thanks in advance! and thanks for this website that's been quite helpful in the past!

Reply #780
you have to add conditions in the Grouping Tab of ELPlaylist settings for "Row number of group header" field : something like this (not tested because it's late and i'm lazy, but could work or at least it shows you the way)

$ifequal(%el_group_depth%,1,$if(%el_is_collapsed%,0,1),3)

that means that if group depth = 1 (<=>discnumber group field, depth=0 <=> %album% group field), you test if grouping is collapsed, if true, number of row is set to 0, if expanded, we set it to 1 ... and finally if group depth is not 1 (but 0), we set number of row to 3 for the height of the %album% group header

Reply #781
Nice one

I did what you said, and now I can't close the group. But as you said it shows me the way so I'll just try and tweak it until I get the result I'm looking for.
At least it seems possible to do.

Thanks again!

PS: Although if anyone as got an idea how to solve that as well I'm not against it

Reply #782
The currrent version of elplaylist and panel stack splitter doesnot support draw album artwork in archive file (zip,7z)

From ELplaylist panel Wiki
ELPlaylist can utilize foobar2000’s the built-in artwork reader. Depending on your configuration it can be accessed in the Columns UI Preference section (Artwork) or directly at the display preference page (Album Art).

How can config elplaylist use built-in artwork reader of foobar200 as wiki said?

Reply #783
ELPlaylist has a new $albumart function. check the readme that comes with the component as it's not on the wiki. i still don't know if this supports art in archives though.

panel stack splitter has not been updated since v1 of foobar was released so won't be able to use these newer art reader capabilities.

Reply #784
how to sort descending ?

Reply #785
One example is $sub(9999,%play_count%)

This can be added as an additional sort format for the right click context menu (misc tab)

Reply #786
One example is $sub(9999,%play_count%)

This can be added as an additional sort format for the right click context menu (misc tab)

sort descending by title, artist,... text, not number !!! How

Reply #787
Performance wise, which would be the best method to display non embedded album art?

$imageabs(...,%el_group_first_path%,artreader)
$imageabs(...,$directory_path(%path%)\cover.jpg,)
$albumart(...,front)

Reply #788
Nice one

I did what you said, and now I can't close the group. But as you said it shows me the way so I'll just try and tweak it until I get the result I'm looking for.
At least it seems possible to do.

Thanks again!

PS: Although if anyone as got an idea how to solve that as well I'm not against it

I'm also interested in solving that problem,
I use
$ifequal(%el_group_depth%,0,5,$ifgreater(%el_group_count%,1,$if(%el_is_collapsed%,0,1),0))
but now I can't collapse any group, even the ones with no sub-groups :/

Reply #789
Is it possible that to align album title (in this case) to middle, even when resizing?

$drawtext(%list_index%,1,0,40,%el_height%,$get(tracknum_color),hcenter vcenter)

$drawtext($if2(%artist%,),45,-1,245,%el_height%,$get(item_text_color2))
$drawtext($if2(%album%,),300,-1,$sub(%el_width%,370),%el_height%,$get(item_text_color2))

$drawtext($if2(%title%,),45,12,245,%el_height%,$get(item_text_color))
$drawtext($if2(%genre%', '%date%,),300,12,$sub(%el_width%,370),%el_height%,$get(item_text_color))

$drawtext(%length%,$sub(%el_width%,60),-1,50,%el_height%,$get(item_text_color2))
$drawtext(%bitrate%' kbps',$sub(%el_width%,60),12,50,%el_height%,$get(item_text_color))

Reply #792
I've been able to make my ELPlaylist configuration pretty much how I want it to appear so far, except for one fairly simple thing that I'm not able to wrap my head around. I'd simply like to make a border around artwork images, which I've been able to do with a static configuration, but this does not work very well if images do not have the right aspect ratio. Any help? I feel $getimagewidth etc. should be in use somewhere, but the help files is not very helpful in explaining how it works? Right now I simply make a black box, and have the image offset over it:
$ifgreater(2,%discnumber%,
  $enabledraw(1)
  $puts(art.left,8)
  $setworldtransform(2)
  $drawrect($sub($get(art.left),1),0,$add($get(art.size),2),$add($get(art.size),2),0-0-0,,)
  $imageabs($get(art.left),1,$get(art.size),$get(art.size),%el_group_first_path%,artreader,,,)
)

Reply #793
I've been able to make my ELPlaylist configuration pretty much how I want it to appear so far, except for one fairly simple thing that I'm not able to wrap my head around. I'd simply like to make a border around artwork images, which I've been able to do with a static configuration, but this does not work very well if images do not have the right aspect ratio. Any help? I feel $getimagewidth etc. should be in use somewhere, but the help files is not very helpful in explaining how it works? Right now I simply make a black box, and have the image offset over it:
$ifgreater(2,%discnumber%,
  $enabledraw(1)
  $puts(art.left,8)
  $setworldtransform(2)
  $drawrect($sub($get(art.left),1),0,$add($get(art.size),2),$add($get(art.size),2),0-0-0,,)
  $imageabs($get(art.left),1,$get(art.size),$get(art.size),%el_group_first_path%,artreader,,,)
)

I think "$drawrect(...)" need to be after the "$imageabs(...)".

Me I'm using $getlastpos(x),$getlastpos(y),$getlastpos(w),$getlastpos(h)

$drawimage(0,45,%_width%,350,%path%,artreader,n,,hcenter vcenter)
$drawrect($sub($getlastpos(x),5),$sub($getlastpos(y),5),$add($getlastpos(w),10),$add($getlastpos(h),10),,150-150-150-255,)

Reply #794
HI all,
I consider displaying ELplaylist something like "3 item selected " -"5,6MB" -"0 days 0 hour 15 min" and so on.
How can i do it in ELplaylist. Can anyone help me in code? Thank for reading.

Reply #795
not possible. only the status bar/pane can do that.

Reply #796
How to make two instances of elplaylist independent of each other. I want to make one playlist for browsing the whole library and one for displaying only corrently playing album. Thanks in advance.

Reply #797
Is there any possibility to retain album groups collapsed (after selecting command "Collapse All") when dragging some of them within current playlist (changing order)?
I've got them always expanding after dragging.

Thanks.

Reply #798
How to make two instances of elplaylist independent of each other. I want to make one playlist for browsing the whole library and one for displaying only corrently playing album. Thanks in advance.

Hi

For one select the library
For the second select
Following NowPlaying Playlist
in elplaylist settings>behaviour >display only the focused group

Me I have a big problem I really don't understand how to do 1 group 2 CDs
If someone have the code or an exemple this would be great

Thank you in advance

Reply #799
Its so eazy so you are Japanese i guess
Well,how about send E-Mail to author in Japanese