Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Annoying small bug in Foobar 1.3.10 (Read 1277 times) previous topic - next topic

Annoying small bug in Foobar 1.3.10

Only a small irritation. If I have Foobar and another app open, Foobar insists being in focus.

Say for instance I have Firefox, Thunderbird and Foobar open and all their icons are showing in the taskbar. If I have Firefox open in a window and then click on the Thunderbird taskbar icon then Thunderbird shows in full screen. However if I have Foobar open full screen then click on the Firefox taskbar icon then Foobar stays on top, I have to minimise Foobar before I can see other apps.
This only started for me with Foobar 1.3.10

Running Windows 10 x64 Home.

Re: Annoying small bug in Foobar 1.3.10

Reply #1
Is always on top enabled in foobar2000?

view > always on top.
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #2
It was, sorry for wasting your time  :'(

typo

Reply #3
Small addition to all of the "annoying small bugs" in 1.3.10.. :-), there is small typo in 1.3.10 at prefs:advanced/decoding - "FFmepg".

Reply #4
Small addition to all of the "annoying small bugs" in 1.3.10.. :-), there is small typo in 1.3.10 at prefs:advanced/decoding - "FFmepg".
I found another glitch... steps to reproduce:

Go to Preferences > Advanced > Decoding
Right-click "FFmepg -strict level" and Reset> Apply and OK > Open again.

Something weird happens:

There's no way to restore the value to 0... except deleting foo_input_std.dll.cfg.
| QAAC ~ 192 kbps |

Reply #5
Ah, 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, the largest int64.

Reply #6
Well, i hope it's fixed in the next release.
| QAAC ~ 192 kbps |