Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_msn (Read 235899 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_msn

Reply #25
How can I make i work with newest foobar ?? 0.9 build 5 ..

Foo_msn

Reply #26
Quick question, will any of these work with v0.7.1 of foobar?

I like hte style of this version and dont really want to change. When i load it i get a 'could not load dll' message 

Foo_msn

Reply #28
Doesnt help me

Anyone know if it can be made to work with v0.7.1, or alternatively if the newest version can be made to look exactly the same as, and have all the features of v0.7.1?

Foo_msn

Reply #29
update to .09

Foo_msn

Reply #30
update to .09
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372971"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Please 

+1

Foo_msn

Reply #31
I've got this to work with 0.9. This is experimental but seems to work fine:I hope Shane is alright with this. I've already had contact with him on modifying foo_msn before and he was okay with it. But I turned out to be lazy and never really sent him anything.
I changed the name to foo_msnalt at his request to set it apart from the official version, though.

Foo_msn

Reply #32
doesn't seem to work with windows live messenger :S

Foo_msn

Reply #33
doesn't seem to work with windows live messenger :S
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373976"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's due to a different display behaviour of WLM beta, but your Msngr 7.5 contacts will see your song properly.

Foo_msn

Reply #35
I found foo_msnalt for 0.9 yesterday.

Looked for the link, can't find it, but I found the plugin pretty easily.

Foo_msn

Reply #36
works great with 7.5 thanks

Foo_msn

Reply #37
Works like a charm on MSN 7.5, thank you!

Foo_msn

Reply #38
got this for 0.9.

its great. configured it just like my notification area pop-up

thanks

Foo_msn

Reply #39
foo_msnalt works with foobar 0.9 + WLM 8 build 566
well done

Foo_msn

Reply #40
Is it possible to change tags ?
I mean, with shaneh's release, we were able to display this : "[TITLE] - [ARTIST] ([ALBUM])".
I didn't found this options with foo_msnalt

Foo_msn

Reply #41
Is it possible to change tags ?
I mean, with shaneh's release, we were able to display this : "[TITLE] - [ARTIST] ([ALBUM])".
I didn't found this options with foo_msnalt :(
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374896"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

seems the new wlm uses a different method for display
a workaround is to change the value of "Title {1}" to %title% - %artist% %album%
can't get the parenthesis to work though
till the next release  :)

Foo_msn

Reply #42
I'm not sure I understand the problem. The MSN format string is still configurable. There's a bug in Windows Live Messenger that it doesn't show the artist, but others (not using WLM) can see it.

Foo_msn

Reply #43
Can we have a summary?

What are the best plug-ins to use?

For 0.83 or 0.9, and MSN or Live Messenger?

I have 0.83 and Live Messenger, with the old Toaster, but its been dodgy recently. Especially since upgrading to Live Messenger. What do you guys suggest?

Thanks...

Keep up the good work shaneh!

Foo_msn

Reply #44
Okay, looks like I was wrong. They (unfortunately) ditched the format string in the later Windows Live Messenger builds. I've added a Windows Live Messenger mode checkbox to the preferences, and it shows up fine now for me.

Grab it here

Foo_msn

Reply #45
thanks a lot 

Foo_msn

Reply #46
Okay, looks like I was wrong. They (unfortunately) ditched the format string in the later Windows Live Messenger builds. I've added a Windows Live Messenger mode checkbox to the preferences, and it shows up fine now for me.

Grab it here

WLM Bug has been fixed...no need for the special mode now

Foo_msn

Reply #47
just out of curiosity but what does WM/ID do?

Foo_msn

Reply #48
WLM Bug has been fixed...no need for the special mode now

Looks like it. Odd in the latest WLM though, is that they seem to have switched around artist ({0}) and title ({1}) in the formatting string?

just out of curiosity but what does WM/ID do?

Some windows media player specific identification I think, not sure if it's for the song or wmp itself. You should probably leave it empty though.

Foo_msn

Reply #49
Any chance that this can be made to work with 8.0 beta?