Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %channels% problem? (Read 2551 times) previous topic - next topic

%channels% problem?

How come %channels% only say Stereo when it say Joint Stereo in the Properties box?

%channels% problem?

Reply #1
Joint stereo is a special stereo mode, hence the info field is called "mp3_stereo_mode". %channels% only takes the number of channels into account.

%channels% problem?

Reply #2
Is it possible to display joint stereo if joint in the statusbar? I've seen in a few screenshots that some people have this. I can't figure out how though.

%channels% problem?

Reply #3
foosion already hinted at it: In your title formatting preferences for the status bar, replace %channels% with $if2(%__mp3_stereo_mode%,%channels%) for example.
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

%channels% problem?

Reply #4
Thanks.  I tried %_mp3_stereo_mode% but it didn't work. Who would guess you need two "_" in the beginning.
I suggest this info and all others that are missing (if any) are added to this page:
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ormat_Reference
...then people like me wouldn't have to start threads here asking.

%channels% problem?

Reply #5
It's already there, kinda:
$info(name)

Returns value of technical information field called name.

Example: $info(channels) -> 2

So the more "official" way of writing what I suggested would be $if2($info(mp3_stereo_mode),%channels%)
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.