Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 303584 times) previous topic - next topic
MojoBass, mobyduck and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1450
Hi, same problem here.
it is a youtube-dl issue apparently : https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/issues/29326
there is a youtube-dl fork using the same syntax : yt-dlp
some people said this one work fine, I'm trying to use it with foo_youtube.
no succes for know, but I dont really know what I'm doing.
Can someone help us with this please ?
Thanks a lot.

Reply #1451
yt-dlp it didn't help me  :(
YouTube Music

Reply #1452
I am having major issues with adding tags to larger (>1000 tracks) playlists of youtube links, even with 'very clean' foobar config (fb 1.6.7, foo_yt 3.7.2 only, portable): Usually fb crashes without report, in rare occations when a report is generated, it points to foo_youtube and input_entry::g_open_for_info_write (see attached).
Instability seems to be caused by youtube-dl (which has not been updated since June 6th), switching to yt-dlp brings full stability in my case (so far). It is included as external binary at File/Preferences/Tools/Youtube Source/Maintanance.
@3dyd: any plans to set yt-dlp as standard in foo_youtube?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021