Re: foo_utils
Reply #150
Not at the moment

• MojoBass
  • [*]
Reply #151
Hello  NEMO7538,
thanks for the answer! Any plans to include that feature (I guess in foo_utils)?

• marc2003
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #152
(I guess in foo_utils)?

Nope.  NEMO7538 develops foo_plorg and it would have to be added there.

• Fridge
  • [*]
Reply #153
I was having an issue where my playlist (DUI) wouldn't center when jumping to a track, it would either highlight the track at the top or bottom of the screen depending on which way it had to jump to get there. Removing foo_utils fixed it for me. Don't know if it's easily reproducible, a quirk of my system, or a weird interaction with another component, but thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else runs into it. People in this thread were having similar issues with other plugins...

• foosion
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #154
That is odd. The plugin does not even interact with the playlist view by any means that should cause such behaviour.
http://foosion.foobar2000.org/ - my components for foobar2000

• Jailhouse
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #155
There was probably no cause and effect in play. As I mentioned in the other thread, it's likely a coincidence.

• Fridge
  • [*]
Reply #156
Yeah, sorry foosion, looks like Jailhouse is right... I've been having the issue for 2 weeks straight, took out utils and it worked perfectly fine for the first time. Worked again the next time I started foobar. And now it's back to not working with nothing changed. Not sure what about the act of removing utils made it want to work for a second, but I guess it wasn't actually related to your plugin. Very odd (and annoying) bug...

• r530er
  • [*]
Reply #157
Hey, I'm trying to output the current song and artist to a simple text file, but I can't find any documentation on how to use this component? How and what and huh?

• Daeron
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #158
@r530er:
If that's all you want, maybe try this instead:
http://skipyrich.com/wiki/Foobar2000:Now_Playing_Simple

• MojoBass
  • [*]
Reply #159
(I guess in foo_utils)?

Nope.  NEMO7538 develops foo_plorg and it would have to be added there.
Hello marc2003,
thanks for your hint! As NEMO7538 is not planning to enable a visual indication for read-only playlists in foo_plorg - do you have any alternative how to visualize locked playlists (outside/inside foo_plorg)?
Thanks, MojoBass