Note that the 95c4871 build is just some point early in the 1.3 development, before some of the speech-related changes. I'll get back to you later on this.Yes, I know. Previously I understood You correctly.
In the mean time, I've come across some TF-related issues and made some builds for testing: ...Great. I'll try them later these days and will report.
Question. AFAIK your plans about 1.3 cover mainly low bitrates as You have already mentioned it here
So I will test mainly 32 kbps, stereo and maybe 48 kbps, all right? Opus is already very good at 48 kbps and higher.
How can I make sure that, on start up, the code in a JScript panel is executed before the title formatting script in the panel stack splitter is evaluated? Is that even possible in the first place?
The JScript panel is in forced layout mode in order to make sure it is resized on startup (the code that needs to be executed first is triggered by an on_size function), and on top of the layout tree, but that doesn't seem to help.
32 kbps opus-tools-newtf.zip:Can you provide the samples you're talking about here so I can listen to them? Both the one that's better and the one that's worse (ideally the original and the coded files to make sure everything's right).
Of the tests I've seen, transcoding with AAC isn't a perceptible problem; nothing at all like the wise internet parrots make it out to be.
The updates was supposed to be automatic since Vista or later... I'm not sure. Windows is not very clear in the error message as usual. I wouldn't put much effort into this, and possibly break something else in the process.
I can also play the streams if I add deluxe-radio.mivitec.net in Foobar to Advanced preferences -> Networking -> Suppress HTTPS cerificate checks for domains
Тo play other radio streams than Deluxe, just change the last number, or see what they all are on the Icecast page, where you can get an m3u with a click.
Try removing https and chaning the port to use plain HTTP like so:
Many Thanks !! that worked
There is probably an issue with SSL certificates with the site or in your operating system (Internet Explorer). Maybe Windows needs updated root cerificates.
Issue with the operating system. They work here. Check your certificates against the secure stream link above.
How can I update the root certificates? I checked some MS Support articles but I don't get what the're writing...
On the above page there's a bunch of links and tools and I have no idea which one to take.
Is there an easy n00b guide for the certificate update procedure?
Many thanks in advance
60 fps has been the default. The update logic has been a bit different from zao's original version but I don't think it should affect stuttering.
Do you have some visualizations or anything else weird in the UI? Once you hit stop or pause the component draws a few frames and then stops the refresh timer. Minibar at that point won't consume any CPU or GPU resources.
I replicated the state update bug, btw. I'll get it fixed but perhaps not today. Movie night.
Edit: fixed. Updated versions available.
Hello Dear musicmusic,
I'm happy to use Columns UI, I really like it, thanks for your work!
And I would like to offer one improvement.
Could you realize the possibility of viewing the full contents of the MOD/XM sample list in the window "Item properties" of CUI as in XMPlay (See attach XMP pic).
Now all the sample text is not visible in the window only if you select the function properties (See attach Foobar CUI).
Hi, I made an account to reply to this thread.
Ugh, I messed up and forgot to copy my Foobar install before I wiped and re-installed 10 on this newly built PC I have. I have done everything here, and MilkDrop runs, but it crashes Foobar when I hit configure. Doesn't matter where I stick the winamp dir. FML