Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_discogs (Read 992839 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_discogs

Reply #3025
Is use %MASTER_RELEASE_MAIN_RELEASE_DATE_RAW%.

Reply #3027
I'd like to do a search about "written by" tag inside credits from discogs, but I noticed that sometime it is written as "Written By", other times as "Written-By" etc.

So how do I catch the word "written"? I'd like to do a search both inside track credits and inside album credits.  

Reply #3030
Just me? Can anyone reproduce or confirm?
It's working for me in the sense that I'm currently authorized. Not keen to wipe it out in case I can't re-do it, but as far as I can see it's OK?

Reply #3031
Just run a test with a new portable installation, authorization is working here too.

Reply #3033
Worked after what I think was the 30th attempt. @Da Yuyu, thanks for your help!

Reply #3034
Really struggling to get OAuth working now

(FATAL) Error: Authorization Failed (401) [Is OAuth working?](url: https://api.discogs.com/oauth/access_token)

[ESCAPE to close]
Sometimes it happens due wrong time on computer. My working PC is part of domain, so admin set domain time "-5 min" of current time, so Discogs said me what you quoted. After the time was fixed -  no errors from Discogs.