Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Opus Encoder (win32) (Read 9123 times) previous topic - next topic

Opus Encoder (win32)

Opus 1.0.1 rc
Opus-Tools v0.1.4-3-gc6fd407

[attachment=7078:opus_exe_1.0.1_rc.zip]

Opus Encoder (win32)

Reply #1
Is this one already using a psy- and extended vbr model like the exp version?

Opus Encoder (win32)

Reply #2

This is the 1.0.1rc version. It is not the experimental exp_analysis7 branch.

(It also uses a psymodel and has VBR, so I don't get that part of your question. I would answer "yes" but I don't think you are asking what you want to know.)

Opus Encoder (win32)

Reply #3

(It also uses a psymodel and has VBR, so I don't get that part of your question. I would answer "yes" but I don't think you are asking what you want to know.)

NullC had mentioned these features as being special for the exp branch (apart from the VBR, that's why I've written "extended")

Opus Encoder (win32)

Reply #4
NullC had mentioned these features as being special for the exp branch (apart from the VBR, that's why I've written "extended")

Must have been a misunderstanding, as the master branch already has and uses a psymodel (e.g. for transient detection, trim allocation, spreading, ...) The exp branch extends and improves it (hopefully!).

Opus Encoder (win32)

Reply #5
deleted
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Opus Encoder (win32)

Reply #6
Input: 44.1kHz 2 channels
  Output: 2 channels (2 coupled)
          20ms packets, 96kbit/sec VBR
Preskip: 356

[/] 00:45:22.12 51.4x realtime, 93.42kbit/s
Encoding complete

Now, is there some foobar2000 decoder? Found newest beta.
Error 404; signature server not available.