Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: JScript to set the ADDED_TIMESTAMP tag to the earliest one per album (Read 1171 times) previous topic - next topic

JScript to set the ADDED_TIMESTAMP tag to the earliest one per album

Hi all,

Let us say I have an album that has whatever number of tracks but there are different values for the playback statistics tag ADDED_TIMESTAMP.

Would it be easy to write a custom JScript to go over my library on a per album basis and get the lowest number in the format for playback statistics '129426239400000000' and use that for the remaining album, then do the next album?

I assume the best thing to do is get an array of all albums, then get the lowest ADDED_TIMESTAMP value and then assign it to each track on the album?

I'm okay with JScript but never used the API for foobar2000. Would the method above be a good way to tackle this?