Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Noise between tracks form PC (Read 2118 times) previous topic - next topic

Noise between tracks form PC

Hi all:

Using foo bar or VLC I get the same results. That is when i change tracks there is a loud static noise that comes out for amoment before the track plays. If i let the playlist roll theres no issue between tracks. Im running an Asus m3n deluxe using the coaxial cable to my DAC. Toslink does the same.

Ideas? Spund slike something is in a buffer and getting flushed out before the song starts. Just a guess.

Reply #1
Do you send DTS or AC3 over coax cable?

Reply #2
LPCM using the realtek audio drivers in foobar. WASAPI driver doenst help. The DAC is  Cary 303/200. When playing through computer speakers there isnt a problem.

Reply #3
Can you send anything else, just for test? DTS, AC3?
Error 404; signature server not available.