Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Error parsing cuesheet (Read 677 times) previous topic - next topic

Error parsing cuesheet

Hi there!

After redoing an appropriate theme for my user profile, I decided to reconfigure foobar2000 in order to make it optimized, but when I started adding music directories in the "Media Library", I noticed that the Console, at various times during the scanning of files, recorded this type of information:

Code: [Select]
Library scanning problem: "H:\K I S S\KISS\1975 - Alive!\1975 - FLAC Japan Press\CD2\image.cue", reason: Error parsing cuesheet: invalid index list (line 18)
Attempting to embed an invalid cuesheet: Error parsing cuesheet: invalid INDEX syntax (line 13)
Attempting to embed an invalid cuesheet: Error parsing cuesheet: invalid INDEX syntax (line 13)
Attempting to embed an invalid cuesheet: Error parsing cuesheet: unknown cuesheet item (line 1)
Attempting to embed an invalid cuesheet: Error parsing cuesheet: unknown cuesheet item (line 1)

Is this serious? If so, how should I fix it? Is there a component that could help me?

Thanks for any help!