Skip to main content
Topic: foo_enhanced_spectrum_analyzer (Read 5084 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_enhanced_spectrum_analyzer

Reply #25
Beta feedback:

If you add it in a Panel Stack Splitter , the visualization is not visible, only the Options Menu entry is available.
Thanks for your feedback! It's not designed/tested for Panel Stack Splitter. But I'll take a look at it.
The new version (0.9.4.2) now supports Panel Stack Splitter: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,116014.msg957490.html#msg957490

Thank you.

Reply #26
Be playing with this today and love it so far. Is there a way to set the panel boarder from sunken to none?  Also is it possible to change the colors on the dB peak ball?

Reply #27
Be playing with this today and love it so far. Is there a way to set the panel boarder from sunken to none?  Also is it possible to change the colors on the dB peak ball?
Thanks for your feedback! Currently there is no way to configure the border style. But it will be part of the next release.
Since the peak ball is a static bitmap, cause i'm lazy  :D ,there is no easy way to implement different colors for it. But still, there are several ways to do this. I will look into it.

Reply #28
Thank you Crossover for developing and maintaining this fantastic plugin, it's been a part of my layout since the initial release.
While it looks great in dark mode, I think light mode could use some tweaks. My request is for custom color overrides for text (x & y axis) and grid-lines.

Reply #29
Thank you Crossover for developing and maintaining this fantastic plugin, it's been a part of my layout since the initial release.
While it looks great in dark mode, I think light mode could use some tweaks. My request is for custom color overrides for text (x & y axis) and grid-lines.
Thanks for your comment and suggestion! Yes, you are right. The contrast in light mode is to low. I will implement some color options for text and grid lines next release.

Reply #30
Great component, with truly scientific/engineering focus. Can't wait to see color presets import/export to be implemented, as I like to play with these colors :)

Edit: import/export makes sense even now, as full screen mode uses separate settings (as all foobar's UI elements). Thus to get the same effect on full screen it takes some time to copy all custom colors by hand. Import/Export would be very handy for this.

Reply #31
Great component, with truly scientific/engineering focus. Can't wait to see color presets import/export to be implemented, as I like to play with these colors :)

Edit: import/export makes sense even now, as full screen mode uses separate settings (as all foobar's UI elements). Thus to get the same effect on full screen it takes some time to copy all custom colors by hand. Import/Export would be very handy for this.
Thank you EpicForever for the suggestion and comment. I also often play with the color settings. But its a struggle to implement an export and import function for the presets that accepts setting of different versions of the component. But i think i can initially implement a simple feature that only accepts presets of the installed version.

Reply #32
I really like your component. Is it possible to remove the white frame around the panel?

Reply #33
Thanks for your comment! Yes, the panel border option is already on the todo list for the next release.

Reply #34
Thank you for the amazing plugin!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018