Skip to main content
Topic: foo_enhanced_spectrum_analyzer (Read 3085 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_enhanced_spectrum_analyzer

Reply #25
Beta feedback:

If you add it in a Panel Stack Splitter , the visualization is not visible, only the Options Menu entry is available.
Thanks for your feedback! It's not designed/tested for Panel Stack Splitter. But I'll take a look at it.
The new version (0.9.4.2) now supports Panel Stack Splitter: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,116014.msg957490.html#msg957490

Thank you.

Reply #26
Be playing with this today and love it so far. Is there a way to set the panel boarder from sunken to none?  Also is it possible to change the colors on the dB peak ball?

Reply #27
Be playing with this today and love it so far. Is there a way to set the panel boarder from sunken to none?  Also is it possible to change the colors on the dB peak ball?
Thanks for your feedback! Currently there is no way to configure the border style. But it will be part of the next release.
Since the peak ball is a static bitmap, cause i'm lazy  :D ,there is no easy way to implement different colors for it. But still, there are several ways to do this. I will look into it.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018